The Andrea in Fort Greene is where form meets function in Brooklyn. A surprisingly affordable residence with contemporary style, unbelievably spacious interiors, and tasteful appointments make this the hottest new destination on the Brooklyn residential scene.
- Well designed open kitchens with cashmere granite countertops and Energy Star GE appliances;
- Beautiful parquet floors
- Tastefully done marble topped bathroom vanities
- Oversized, double paned windows
- Great closets
- Sterling sunlight
- On site glass enclosed fitness center
- Landscaped private garden
- Smart card laundry
- Solarium style recreational room
Your search for a home has finally ended. All of these exceptional features are wrapped up in a price that you afford and still HAVE enough left over to enjoy all of the cool things this sophisticated and funky chic Fort Greene neighborhood has to offer.
The Andrea is within a 5 minute walk to Brooklyn Academy of Music and Rose Cinema; Atlantic Center mall (50 shops), Fort Greene Park; at least 50 wonderful restaurants on Myrtle, Lafayette, DeKalb or Fulton and tons of glorious shopping. Proximity to 11 subway lines makes getting around the boroughs by subway a breeze. Biking to Manhattan takes 10 minutes, or just simply walk across the bridge!! Some things really ARE worth the wait. Large enough to be grand.. small enough to be intimate.